Mar 4, 2016

CREATIVE TAG!!

Hey hey, it's award season- I don't watch them on TV but I have found them making the rounds in the blogging world!

- - THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD -- 
A big thank you to Eve (x) for this lovely award!! Eve's blog is very uplifting, encouraging and inspiring and I wholeheartedly encourage you to check out this lovely young woman.

 - - FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME - - 
ONE: I am a librarian!!!
TWO: In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus.
THREE: Spring is my least favorite season. It's amazing to watch unfold, but I feel very unsettled and sad to see the pretty winter snow melt away.
FOUR: I am very scatterbrained. I can remember the music and words to many songs, but forget to rub lotion into chapped hands or strap on my wrist-watch and I frequently forget my age.
FIVE: The quiet waking of early morning and the dark silence of late night are my favorite times of the day.

- - PASSING IT ON - -
Getting a blog award is fun but this is the hardest part.  A person is torn between tagging both everyone and no one.  It can be rough because we don't want to make someone do an award post if they don't want to, or accidentally not recognize someone we meant to/should have. 

So in this case, if you're reading this, you deserve this award. Let's make it an open tag! With the nature of so many different blogs today, not all accept/participate in award posts, and that's understandable. But if you want to share five facts and pass it on, that's swell! 
Go for it, guys, and let me know in the comments or by email if you participate in this tag so I'll be sure to see your post!
I tag YOU!

Happy weekend :)))))

Follow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...