Aug 19, 2014

walking on sunshine

Ah, sunshine.  There's nothing like it.
i couldn't even begin to describe how much i love it.
the soft dawns
the golden evenings
the sunsets...

Thank you, June, for this sunny award!




1) Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

This is on the same level of favorite song, favorite color, favorite kind of music, favorite food... etc.  As in; no such thing.  i LOVE all ice cream. :)

2) If you could go back in time where would you go? 

EVERYWHERE. there are so many things i want to see...

3) Favorite Bloggers? Why?

i seriously don't have any favorite bloggers.  I follow such a huge variety of people i cannot even begin to compare them to each other.

4) Favorite Food? Why?

I don't have a favorite food... call me boring, but i just really love it all and cannot decide.

5) Why do you start blogging?

Mostly because i just needed to share my stuff. This is really my only form of social media.

6) Is your room clean or not?

Mostly :)

7) Favorite Sport? 

I don't really play sports, but i do love a good all-American baseball game.

8) Homeschooled?

Yes, actually.

9)  Favorite Songs?

i do not have a favorite song because i love so many and it's always changing... but right now i'm really loving John Henry Blues by Jim Mills and Sycamore Hollow by Blue Highway.


10) Something you love? and Why?

days where i don't have to work or go anywhere. i can just stay home and eat and get on the computer if i want or just write, paint or play instruments for hours at a time with nothing interrupting my creative mind set.



Because i've received a few awards and tagged just about everyone i can think of, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged for the Sunshine Award, but only if you want it.
Thank you again, June.
And happy rest of summer to everyone else. 
:D

5 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Another blog award, Abigail? It doesn't surprise me one bit and nobody deserves multiple awards more than you. Congratulations! I learned more about you through this set of questions and answers. It's interesting to know that you are home schooled. I also consider it wise of you to limit the number of social media sites you join. They are huge time consumers and many people get so wrapped up in them that they forget to go out and have a life. Blogging is an art form and you are one of the best.


Congratulations once again, dear friend Abigail!

Bethany Carson said...

Enjoyed reading your answers!

Tessie Jayne said...

The picture you made for the award is so pretty!
Awards are can be fun, but they can get frustrating. It gets kind of hard to think about who to nominate, what facts to share, etc. Of course, your answers were interesting, I see we have several things in common!

Hannah Batchelder said...

Congrats! :D

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the award! Ooh I love days like that, where I don't have anything I HAVE to do and can just relax and do whatever I want. Today is one of those days for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...