May 11, 2014

The Sunset Project - Week 14

funny thing,
i find that i am still quite in the habit
of writing and typing the date as 2013
i know, i know
the year is almost half way through
but i cannot begin to tell you
how many times i've had to backspace the year

anyway
in other business;
this week
i made a Flickr page for my sunset images
you can go here and see it
i'll still be sharing them here
but its just an extra place where they are all laid out together
for ease of viewing

Sunday
May 4, 2014

Monday
May 5, 2014

Tuesday
May 6, 2014

Wednesday
May 7, 2014

Thursday
May 8, 2014

Friday
May 9, 2014

Saturday
May 10, 2014

5 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, Kiddo! I went to your Flickr page and enjoyed reviewing all those spectacular sunset wallpapers. Great idea! This post presents another brilliant bunch. The first picture, with a stunning cloud pattern on a blue sky, looks like a giant oil painting created by the great master. With the utility pole and wires in the foreground, it offers an interesting contrast between natural and man made. The Tuesday image gives the impression that a raging brush fire was taking place on the horizon. Wednesday's picture, with a thick deck of clouds hugging the horizon, makes it seem as if a mountain range suddenly rose up from the plains.


I hope you enjoyed this Mother's Day, dear friend Abigail. I know your fur baby, Daisy, is very grateful to have you for a mommy!

Tessie Jayne said...

I'm usually pretty good with the date (or so I think), but it's very annoying when that happens. I'm tired of time going by so quickly, can't it just stop for a while? :) But, as I like to think of it, the year is only half-way started. Have a great week and a wonderful Mother's Day.

Abigail said...

thank you, TJ. and what a wonderful way to look at things :)

Sarah said...

The 6th of may is an amazing color! I have a flickr account too, so I will definitely follow you on there

Sean MacKenzie said...

I love it when the sky is all red and orangey in the morning...just makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...